Welcome to our Careers page.
Don’t see a posting in your area of interest and expertise? You can still drop us a line and a resume at email@example.com. We’ll be happy to review it and keep your information on file.
Open Positions With JOOL Health
RESEARCH DATA ANALYST
For JOOL Health, our vision and solution begins with a cohesive connection of breakthrough science, advanced technology, big data, and design. Innovating at the intersection of these four critical domains propels us beyond old models of population health to the next generation of personal health models that can have a profound impact on our families, organizations, and communities. JOOL Health is building on a foundation of over two decades of learning and positive health outcomes by combining the science of behavior change with expert, tailored communication systems.
At JOOL Health we value intense collaboration, innovation, and individual autonomy. Working in a highly agile framework allows us to rapidly conceive, develop, test, adjust, and validate what we’re building. We prize ideas and expertise, ego free openness, a vibrant sense of humor and, above all, a passion for purpose and well-being. JOOL is seeking passionate and energetic individuals to join our team full-time in Ann Arbor, MI. JOOL offers excellent pay and benefits and a positive, dynamic, and collaborative work environment.
Research and Data Administration
- Participate in discussions of JOOL’s research strategy
- Identify and evaluate research opportunities that could support JOOL’s sales, marketing or product development efforts
- Define and develop metrics that articulate product value
- Develop and enforce research policies, procedures, and protocols
- Establish data collection mechanisms and data repositories
- Ensure project scope is clearly defined
- Assist in the design of study protocol
- Develop and administer surveys, interviews and focus groups
- Compile data sets to share with research partners
- Conduct data analysis, interpret results using statistical techniques
- Prepare and present project documentation and research report
Recommend both strategic and tactical improvements or changes to product based on research findings
- Experience executing research efforts
- Experience developing study designs, developing and conducting surveys, recruiting participants, and communicating clearly and effectively with participants
- Strong data analysis skills including the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate large amounts of information quickly and accurately
- Knowledge of tools (such as R or JMP), including experience developing reports and presenting results
- Experience working with email marketing and survey tools
- Understanding of legal and privacy issues (e.g., HIPAA) and regulations for conduct of research involving human subjects
- Able to independently set and meet deadlines
- Able to work with cross-functional teams including engineers, managers, health behaviorists, etc.
- Excellent communication skills
- Master’s degree in healthcare or scientific program
- A minimum of three years full-time research experience (strong preference for experience in a healthcare or related field)
Sound like you, send us a note along with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.